The user is informed that Therappx Inc. performs the collection of personal data for administrative purposes (authentication, verification or optimization of the user experience) and for non-administrative purposes (that is not related to a decision that directly affects the person, for example to conduct research, statistics, audits and evaluations).
- the IP address of the device (not recorded or stored in a format that can be used to identify a visitor);
- the type of browser used;
- the type of operating system used;
- the date and time of the visit;
- pages viewed and documents downloaded, if applicable.
To monitor visitors’ use of the platform for web analytics purposes, Therappx inc. and its third party service providers both require the use of digital markers commonly referred to as “cookies”. If you want us to stop collecting the data collected during your visits to the site, you can:
- download a module from Google’s website and install it in your browser to block the use of your data related to your visit.
The personal data relating to the user are retained for a period of three (3) years from the end of the business relationship.
The user can exercise his right of access, modification, rectification and deletion by sending an e-mail accompanied by an ID to the following address: [email protected]